Check out our list of the Gorgeous & attractive Places in India to visit. Read the blog and...
Who doesn’t like to explore the world of fantasies? Everyone surely does! If you are a person who likes to live in the world of dreams and excitement then Orlando in Florida is your destination for next visit.
Orlando is the home of adventures and thrill. The city has more than a dozen theme parks especially famous for Walt Disney studios and a lot more. Welcoming millions of visitors per year, both Disney World and Universal Orlando pack in an entire trip’s worth of fun on their own.
Apart from it the vibrant city is a perfect place for an amazing family vacation. Here is your guide to fun things to do In Orlando which you should surely not miss on your visit to this world of entertainment.
Walt Disney World
Walt Disney, every child's dream to visit the world of Disney. Walt Disney is a popular family destination in Florida.
It has a collection of Animal Kingdom, magic kingdom, MGM studios, Epcot theme park, these are one of the best places to visit in Ornaldo for the entertainment for family and children’s. It’s one of the best theme parks in Orlando.
- Visiting Hours: The timings differ for different themed parks and this Disney World Resort mostly opens by 9:00 am.
- Entry Charges: $102 and above per person for one day
- Location: Walt Disney World Resort, Orlando, FL 32830, USA
Orlando’s Sea World, as of its huge aquarium filled with whale shows, and dolphin, touch pools as well as an extensive number so rides, attracts a crowd of families.
It also allows for the close-up meeting with dolphins and other Walt Sidney residents. You can enjoy playing with dolphins. It’s one of the best tourist attractions in Orlando, Florida for families.
- Visiting Hours: 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM on Monday; 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM from Tuesday to Thursday; and 9:00 AM to 9:30 AM from Friday to Sunday
- Entry Charges: $99.99
- Location: 7007 SeaWorld Dr, Orlando, FL 32821, USA
One of the best exciting things to do in Ornaldo is to vist Universal Studios. The working studio was made in consultation with Steven to give travelers an interactive experience with the studio’s movies.
The attraction became popular worldwide and entertained children, adults everyone.
- Visiting Hours: The parks mostly open by 9:00 AM on all the days, but the closing hours vary
- Entry Charges: $115 and above for a one day ticket for one park
- Location: 6000 Universal Blvd, Orlando, FL 32819, USA
It is located very near to Sea World Orlando and one of the biggest attractions in Orlando. You can get their experience of some mysteries of the sea and of islands.
There are things to do like swimming in the sea with dolphins, wading among stingrays. On the land, you can also relax on lounge chairs.
- Visiting Hours: Open all days of the week from7:15 AM to 5:30 PM
- Entry Charges: $170 and above (depends upon the type of package)
- Location: 6000 Discovery Cove Way, Orlando, FL 32821, USA
It is the most popular water park in Orlando. It has all types of amazing slides and rides to make sure to deliver the best of thrill and adventure.
Areas for your kids to enjoy, a wave pool so to surf. Shark reef provides visitors an opportunity to swim along leopard.
- Visiting Hours: On Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday, the timing is from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm; and on Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday – 10:00 am to 6:00 pm.
- Entry Charges: Adult- $66.75
- Location: 1145 East Buena Vista Boulevard, Orlando, Florida
Island Of Adventure
This island is situated at Universal Orlando, the Island is known as the island of adventure.
It consists of five unique islands and all of them have different themes and full of rides and different types of entertainments. Must-visit this place for fun things to do in Ornaldo with your loved ones.
- Visiting Hours: Open all days from 9 am–9 pm; except On Tuesday- 9 am–6 pm
- Entry Charges: Adult- $88; $82 for children aged between 3-9; Four-member family -$340-$352, the cost depends on the ages of the children.
- Location: 6000 Universal Blvd, Orlando, FL 32819, USA
This science center in Orlando showcases so many branches of science from biology to mechanics. There are so many theme exhibits.
Also, laser shows are there to entertain and also format films at Cine Dome of Dr. Phillips.
- Visiting Hours: 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM on all the days
- Entry Charges: $20.95 – adults and $18.95 – students
- Location: 777 E Princeton St, Orlando, FL 32803, USA
Lake Eola Park
Lake Eola Park is located in the soul of main Orlando and it’s a sure shot place which you’ll regret if you miss! This park is the one which has the pause button of peace in the city as built around a beautiful lake.
It also entertains travelers having several festivals and fairs in the entire year. Right from interaction with natives to have a ride on a swan boat; there’s everything for everyone!
- Visiting Hours: 6:00 AM to 12:00 AM on all the days
- Entry Charges: No entree fee for the park; however, a ride in the swan boat cost around $15 for just half an hour.
- Location: 512 E Washington St, Orlando, FL 32801, USA
If heart-stopping altitudes and amusing views make a dream world for you, then Orlando Eye of Coca Cola is a brand-new Orlando must-visit place.
This 400-feet tall eye contains glass capsules, where you can have the city’s bird’s eye view along with the fun of riding. This is one of the most exciting things to do in Ornaldo on weekend.
- Visiting Hours: 10:00 AM to 10:00 PM from Sunday to Thursday, and 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM on Friday & Saturday
- Entry Charges: $24 for adults and $19 for kids
- Location: 8401 International Dr #100, Orlando, FL 32819, USA
To visit Old Town is one of the best things to do in Orlando for free as it’s one of the phenomenal places to visit.
The rustic charm of the Old Town, lovely amusement park, typical car shows, outdoor mall for shopping, are some of the best attractions this place has. Its beauty is without a doubt an affidavit to see the best of the best in Orlando.
- Timings: 10:00 AM to 11:00 PM on all the days
- Entry Fee: There is no entry fee for visiting this attraction. However, the rides and a few experiences inside do cost a few dollars.
- Location: 5770 W Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy, Kissimmee, FL 34746, USA