Best Places to Visit Egypt- Here is the list of some of the top-rated Famous places & Attractions...
Dubai- a global destination is surely a City of Dreams. Dubai the fastest growing city in the world has a lot to offer. Whether it is by the banks of the Creek, or at the top of the Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest building, Dubai tourist attractions live and breathe a sense of possibility and innovation.
Top- Rated Dubai Tourist Attractions
1. Global Shoppers’ Paradise- The Dubai Mall
The world’s largest shopping mall i.e Dubai Mall is not only one of the top places to visit in Dubai but also a paradise for shopaholics. If you are a brand person or someone who is a fan of having collectibles from around the world, Dubai Mall is your ultimate destination.
Shopping in Dubai is like celebrating a festival. The 500,000 sq meters mall has more than 1000 stores and also an aquarium. It is also one of the best places to visit in Dubai at night.
Things to do at Dubai Mall
- If shopping at the mall is out of your budget, simply spend your time doing these fun activities:
- Explore the underwater zoo of the mall
- Do skating at the Dubai ice rink
- Play at the gaming zone
- Watch movies at the cinema complex
Location- Downtown Dubai
Opening hours- 10 am to 11 pm | Closes at midnight on Thursday and Saturday
Entry fee- Free but to visit Aquarium one must pay AED 55
2. Explore Culture To High-End Life At Al Fahidi
Dubai may be known for all things glam, but the city also has a rich culture to explore. Modern developments have added a contemporary touch to old establishments. The historical neighborhood, Al Fahidi is the perfect destination where history meets modernity.
Places to visit in Al Fahidi, Dubai
- Sheikh Mohammed Centre for cultural understanding
- Alserkal Cultural foundation
- Cofee Museum
- Coin Museum
- XVA Art Hotel
3. Go For A Desert Safari
Go on a Dubai-style desert safari or spend your Dubai holidays doing thrilling activities such as quad biking and sandboarding. The land of sand can have a perfect time planned for you and your group in the desert.
Less than 20 minutes drive from the modern streets of Downtown Dubai, lies the mystique-filled Arabian desert.
Best Things To Do
- Ride a dirt bike on the dirty dunes of the desert
- See the desert from a broad perspective through hot air balloon rides
- Watch falcon flying demonstration
- Go sandboarding
- Go on camel rides
- Horse riding on the sand is another popular activity to do
4. IMG World of Adventure- A Treat for Adrenaline Junkies
As mentioned this city has a lot to offer to everyone. And keeping up to it, from the comfort lovers to the one who is into adventures one can get it all here. Unlimited fun, excitement, speed, and 5D entertainment – you can expect it all at IMG Worlds of Adventure.
This enormous theme park is the same size as 28 football pitches put together. With the most up-to-date and exciting rides, IMG Worlds of Adventure brings your favorite characters to life.
Fun things to do at the park
- Meet all the scary characters at the Haunted Hotel
- Join your favorite superheroes like Iron Man, Thor, and more at Avengers Battle of Ultron
- Swing like a Spiderman at Doc Ock’s Revenge ride
- Ride the cartoon-themed rides in the Lazy town
- See dinosaurs of the Lost Valley
Location- E311 Sheikh Mohammaed Bin Zayed Rd
Opening hours- 12 am to 9 pm
Ticket prices- Entrance fee is Dhs 20 whereas price vary for rides
5. Sunbath At Kite Beach
Test out your watersports skills at one of the top tourist attractions in Dubai, Kite Beach. Grab a smoothie from one of the many open-air cafes and restaurants, watch bikers and skaters fly by at the skate park, or enjoy a game of volleyball with friends on the sand.
Things to do
- Learn diving at Nemo Diving Centre
- Try everything from flyboarding to jet skiing at Popeye Jetski
- Get a soothing experience at Tao Spa
- Buy local fish from the famous Jumeirah fish market
- Eat the most delicious Dubai food at local food trucks around the beach
- Read good books at mini-library at the beach
Location- 35 A St, Jumeirah
6. Dive Into The World of Ferrari
You cannot dare to miss one of these amazing places to visit in Dubai. It is heaven for someone who has admired Ferrari since childhood. The largest theme park in Dubai will take you on the journey of Ferrari.
And the best part is you can get a chance to drive a Ferrari as well. Already excited? Wait there are more things to do, check it out below:
- Get a ride on the world’s fastest roller coaster- The formula Rossa
- Get into the racing at Scuderia
- Kids can have fun at Bell’Italia
- Twist and turn at Tyre Twist ride
- Get lost in the light festival if your trip falls in October or November
- Dine at Espressor Rosso cafe
Location- Yas Island
Opening hours- 11 am to 8 pm
Ticket prices- USD 67
7. See All Dubai Attractions At One Frame
Dubai has ample tourist attractions that will amaze you and this one is best of all. The massive photo frame structure of 150 m height and 93 m width is an architectural brilliance. Dubai Frame shows pictures of the past and all Dubai attractions in one frame.
You can even walk through it.
Lcoation- Zabeel Al Kifaf, Zabeel Park
Opening time- 9 am to 9 pm
Ticket price: USD 16.81
8. Bollywood Parks Dubai
Dubai celebrates the most famous film industry after Hollywood i.e. Bollywood in this first-ever theme park. It has everything related to Bollywood in the best way.
Things to do:
- Have fun at the Grand parade
- Play like Bhuvan at the park’s Cricket carnival
- Groove at Indian music
- Know the Mumbai at the Mumbai Express stage
- Hunt for the Gabbar
- Go on a colorful family ride at Hawa Hawai
- Dine at Namaste India restuarant
Location: Sheikh Zayed Rd, Dubai
Opening hours- 3 am to 11 pm
Fees- USD 77.79 for adults and USD 66.70 | Check full info here
9. Hollywood Inspired Park
If there is Bollywood, you will find Hollywood too in Dubai. Motiongate is another best place in our list of top Dubai attractions. This Hollywood theme park offers the best rides, food, and has unique zones.
Things to do
- Compete with others at Meatball rides
- Go on a Smurf studio tour and meet with brainy smurf
- Go on a fairy tale journey at Shrek’s Merry Fairy Tale
- Taste a unique recipe Mr. Ping’s noodle fling
- Watch the battle between Vampires and Lycans at Underworld 4D
Location- Dubai Park and Resorts
Opening hours- 11 am to 10 pm
Ticket price- USD 59.90 | Book your tickets here
Places To Visit In Dubai At Night
If you want to see Dubai at its best, go on a night trip. Where to go? Check out these famous places to visit with family in Dubai:
- See the stunning views of well-lit skyscrapers from JBR Marina
- Watch the Dubai fountain show from the Burj Khalifa. If you are staying at nearby hotels you don't even have to travel anywhere.
- Night markets of Dubai Souk are great spots
- Sheik Zayed Bridge
- Spend time with family at Garden Glow park
These were the top places to visit in Dubai for an ultimate experience and never-ending thrill.